Clue: Peter the Great, e.g.
We have 3 answers for the clue Peter the Great, e.g.. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 14, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - May 31, 2013
- USA Today - October 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 26, 2012
- New York Times - June 28, 2010
- New York Times - May 25, 2010
- LA Times - February 19, 2009
- USA Today - October 21, 2008
- LA Times - July 21, 2008
- Universal - April 17, 2007
- Washington Post - March 13, 2007
- New York Sun - November 28, 2005
- USA Today - September 20, 2005
- New York Times - July 05, 2001
- Washington Post - May 01, 2001
- Washington Post - August 24, 2000
- New York Times - October 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Peter the Great, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!