Clue: Pilfered a string instrument?
We have 1 answer for the clue Pilfered a string instrument?. See the results below.
- Accompanied a madrigal, maybe
- Strummed an old string instrument
- Played an old instrument
- Performed as a minstrel, maybe
- Played some dulcet tones
- Worked a Renaissance Faire, maybe
- Applied pipe sealant to
- Played an Elizabethan instrument
- What certain rioting Elizabethan musicians did?
- Sealed with clay
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 24, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Pilfered a string instrument? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!