Clue: Played some dulcet tones
We have 1 answer for the clue Played some dulcet tones. See the results below.
- Accompanied a madrigal, maybe
- Strummed an old string instrument
- Played an old instrument
- Performed as a minstrel, maybe
- Worked a Renaissance Faire, maybe
- Applied pipe sealant to
- Played an Elizabethan instrument
- Pilfered a string instrument?
- What certain rioting Elizabethan musicians did?
- Sealed with clay
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 13, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Played some dulcet tones that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!