LUTED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Accompanied a madrigal, maybe
- Strummed an old string instrument
- Played an old instrument
- Performed as a minstrel, maybe
- Played some dulcet tones
- Worked a Renaissance Faire, maybe
- Applied pipe sealant to
- Played an Elizabethan instrument
- Pilfered a string instrument?
- What certain rioting Elizabethan musicians did?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 15, 2013
- USA Today - September 24, 2013
- Universal - March 30, 2013
- Netword - July 21, 2012
- New York Times - November 13, 2010
- New York Times - September 24, 2010
- Netword - September 29, 2007
- New York Times - June 24, 2007
- New York Times - March 09, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer luted that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!