Clue: Pioneer in cool jazz
We have 1 answer for the clue Pioneer in cool jazz. See the results below.
- "Careless Hands" singer, 1949
- The Velvet Fog
- "Bewitched" singer, 1950
- Late singer Mel
- Melodious Mel
- Mel, who wrote "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire"
- "The Christmas Song" co-composer
- "Careless Hands" singer
- Mellow Mel
- Grammy's Best Male Jazz Vocalist of 1982-83
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Pioneer in cool jazz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!