Clue: Pointy-eared dog
We have 1 answer for the clue Pointy-eared dog. See the results below.
- Thick-coated dog
- 1972 Olympics sensation Mark
- Mark who was a swimming phenom at the 1972 Olympics
- Chow chow, Pomeranian, or Samoyed
- 1972 Olympic standout Mark
- Mark who won seven golds in '72
- Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games
- Olympic swimming great Mark
- Curly-tailed dog
- Buck's adversary in ''Call of the Wild''
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 03, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Pointy-eared dog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!