Clue: Popular firewood
We have 2 answers for the clue Popular firewood. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - May 03, 2013
- New York Times - June 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Popular firewood that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!