Clue: Pre-Soviet royalty
We have 1 answer for the clue Pre-Soviet royalty. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 17, 2013
- USA Today - March 11, 2013
- Universal - February 23, 2013
- Universal - February 20, 2013
- Universal - February 04, 2013
- USA Today - August 18, 2010
- Universal - May 15, 2010
- Universal - April 03, 2009
- Universal - April 26, 2007
- New York Times - July 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pre-Soviet royalty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!