Clue: Russian leader of old
We have 1 answer for the clue Russian leader of old. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 14, 2013
- USA Today - April 28, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - April 15, 2011
- New York Times - December 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Russian leader of old that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!