Clue: Russian name meaning "holy"
We have 2 answers for the clue Russian name meaning "holy". See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Actress Baclanova of old films
- "The Three Sisters" sister
- "Eugene Onegin" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 10, 2006
- New York Times - October 17, 2004
- New York Times - June 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Russian name meaning "holy" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!