Clue: Salad choice
We have 3 answers for the clue Salad choice. See the results below.
- Kind of salad
- Gallic Wars hero
- Rubicon crosser
- See 48-Across
- Olive oil dressing
- Gallic Wars chronicler
- Self-proclaimed conqueror
- He did not beware the Ides of March
- One of the lives in Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Et tu, Brute?" utterer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 20, 2019
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2018
- LA Times - June 10, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 13, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 20, 2016
- Washington Post - September 27, 2005
- USA Today - September 05, 2003
- Washington Post - August 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Salad choice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!