Clue: Secretary of war under Theodore Roosevelt
We have 1 answer for the clue Secretary of war under Theodore Roosevelt. See the results below.
- Electee of 1908
- Hotel in "The Graduate"
- Bryan defeater, 1908
- 300-pound President
- Eisenhower's rival for the 1952 nomination
- Last mustachioed president
- 10th Supreme Court chief justice
- For whom Sherman was veep
- 1920's Chief Justice
- Roly-poly president
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Secretary of war under Theodore Roosevelt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!