Clue: Ship's petty officer, familiarly
We have 1 answer for the clue Ship's petty officer, familiarly. See the results below.
- Rigging pro
- Deck crew's boss, briefly
- Cap'n's mate
- One in charge of a ship's rigging
- Ship's petty officer, informally
- Cap'n's underling
- Anchorman, briefly?
- Officer in charge of the anchor, for short
- Warship warrant officer, commonly
- Merchant vessel officer, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 11, 2010
- Washington Post - May 24, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Ship's petty officer, familiarly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!