Clue: Singer Mel ("The Velvet Fog")
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Mel ("The Velvet Fog"). See the results below.
- "Careless Hands" singer, 1949
- The Velvet Fog
- "Bewitched" singer, 1950
- Late singer Mel
- Melodious Mel
- Mel, who wrote "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire"
- "The Christmas Song" co-composer
- "Careless Hands" singer
- Mellow Mel
- Grammy's Best Male Jazz Vocalist of 1982-83
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 03, 2011
- Washington Post - December 11, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Singer Mel ("The Velvet Fog") that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!