Clue: Stevenson of 1950's politics
We have 2 answers for the clue Stevenson of 1950's politics. See the results below.
- Name in 50's politics
- Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Ike challenger
- Vice president Stevenson
- First name in 1950's politics
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 16, 2008
- New York Times - August 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Stevenson of 1950's politics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!