Clue: Sturdy building material
We have 2 answers for the clue Sturdy building material. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 15, 2009
- New York Times - July 03, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sturdy building material that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!