Clue: Tennis champ Nastase
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis champ Nastase. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 04, 2010
- New York Times - November 19, 2007
- New York Times - February 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Tennis champ Nastase that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!