Clue: Tennis great Nastase
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis great Nastase. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 28, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - March 05, 2010
- Netword - January 22, 2009
- Netword - January 22, 2008
- Washington Post - February 15, 2006
- New York Times - August 05, 2003
- Washington Post - October 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Tennis great Nastase that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!