Clue: Two-time opponent of Ike
We have 1 answer for the clue Two-time opponent of Ike. See the results below.
- Name in 50's politics
- Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Ike challenger
- Vice president Stevenson
- First name in 1950's politics
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 02, 2009
- LA Times - September 02, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Two-time opponent of Ike that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!