Clue: Umiak passenger
We have 1 answer for the clue Umiak passenger. See the results below.
- Language that gave us "kayak"
- Mukluk wearer
- Indigenous Canadian
- Mukluks wearer
- Arctic native
- Certain Greenlander
- Native up north
- Northwest Territories native
- Language from which "kayak" comes
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 31, 2013
- Universal - July 12, 2011
- New York Times - March 25, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Umiak passenger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!