Clue: Warbucks ward
We have 3 answers for the clue Warbucks ward. See the results below.
- Vanity Fair photographer Leibovitz
- "Tomorrow" show
- Daddy Warbucks's little girl
- 1977 Broadway hit
- "Bull Durham" character
- Harold Gray's little orphan
- Part of a Woody Allen title
- Comics orphan
- Show with the song "It's the Hard-Knock Life"
- Curly-haired comics heroine
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2013
- Netword - February 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 05, 2011
- Universal - February 06, 2011
- Universal - February 28, 2009
- Universal - May 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 25, 2006
- Washington Post - October 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Warbucks ward that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!