Clue: Well-armed predators
We have 2 answers for the clue Well-armed predators. See the results below.
- Army threats?
- Eight-armed mollusks
- Ink producers
- Squids' relatives
- Ink sources
- Eight-armed creatures
- They may be taken for suckers
- Squids' kin
- Moray eel victims
- They have many suction cups
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 04, 2013
- New York Times - November 07, 2009
- Washington Post - April 05, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Well-armed predators that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!