Clue: Wield power
We have 2 answers for the clue Wield power. See the results below.
- "I before E except after C," e.g.
- Hold sway over
- Straight line
- Preside over
- Wear the crown
- Be king over
- Lay down the law
- Have the throne
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 18, 2015
- Washington Post - August 27, 2013
- Netword - September 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 17, 2011
- New York Sun - August 02, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Wield power that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!