Clue: Wilson predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Wilson predecessor. See the results below.
- Electee of 1908
- Hotel in "The Graduate"
- Bryan defeater, 1908
- 300-pound President
- Eisenhower's rival for the 1952 nomination
- Last mustachioed president
- 10th Supreme Court chief justice
- For whom Sherman was veep
- 1920's Chief Justice
- Roly-poly president
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2012
- Netword - March 18, 2009
- Netword - August 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Wilson predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!