Clue: Wine cask wood
We have 2 answers for the clue Wine cask wood. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 02, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - June 29, 2012
- Universal - November 16, 2008
- New York Times - April 15, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Wine cask wood that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!