Clue: Yankee's country, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Yankee's country, informally. See the results below.
- The States
- Good ol' country, for short
- Stars and Stripes land, for short
- G.I.'s sod
- Lady Liberty's country, informally
- Neighbor of Canada, familiarly
- Lady Liberty's land, informally
- Uncle Sam's domain
- GI's country
- Canada's southern neighbor, informally
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 22, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Yankee's country, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!