Clue: Ancient Jew
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Jew. See the results below.
- Sanctimonious sort
- Jewish sect member of old
- One in an ancient Jewish sect
- Ancient Jewish sect member
- Ancient jewish sect member
- Strictly observant one, in biblical times
- Old Jewish sectarian
- Rival of a Sadducee
- Hypocritical person
- John the Baptist opponent
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Jew that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!