Clue: Strictly observant one, in biblical times
We have 1 answer for the clue Strictly observant one, in biblical times. See the results below.
- Ancient Jew
- Sanctimonious sort
- Jewish sect member of old
- One in an ancient Jewish sect
- Ancient Jewish sect member
- Ancient jewish sect member
- Old Jewish sectarian
- Rival of a Sadducee
- Hypocritical person
- John the Baptist opponent
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 05, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Strictly observant one, in biblical times that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!