Clue: Old Jewish sectarian
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Jewish sectarian. See the results below.
- Ancient Jew
- Sanctimonious sort
- Jewish sect member of old
- One in an ancient Jewish sect
- Ancient Jewish sect member
- Ancient jewish sect member
- Strictly observant one, in biblical times
- Rival of a Sadducee
- Hypocritical person
- John the Baptist opponent
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 29, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Old Jewish sectarian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!