Clue: John the Baptist opponent
We have 1 answer for the clue John the Baptist opponent. See the results below.
- Ancient Jew
- Sanctimonious sort
- Jewish sect member of old
- One in an ancient Jewish sect
- Ancient Jewish sect member
- Ancient jewish sect member
- Strictly observant one, in biblical times
- Old Jewish sectarian
- Rival of a Sadducee
- Hypocritical person
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 13, 2020
Found an answer for the clue John the Baptist opponent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!