Clue: Rival of a Sadducee
We have 1 answer for the clue Rival of a Sadducee. See the results below.
- Ancient Jew
- Sanctimonious sort
- Jewish sect member of old
- One in an ancient Jewish sect
- Ancient Jewish sect member
- Ancient jewish sect member
- Strictly observant one, in biblical times
- Old Jewish sectarian
- Hypocritical person
- John the Baptist opponent
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 21, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Rival of a Sadducee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!