Clue: Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
- The Iron Horse
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - October 09, 2006
- New York Sun - July 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!