Clue: He played 2,130 consecutive games
We have 1 answer for the clue He played 2,130 consecutive games. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
- The Iron Horse
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 10, 2008
Found an answer for the clue He played 2,130 consecutive games that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!