Clue: Member of Murderers' Row
We have 1 answer for the clue Member of Murderers' Row. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
- The Iron Horse
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - December 22, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Member of Murderers' Row that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!