Clue: Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
We have 1 answer for the clue Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
- The Iron Horse
Found an answer for the clue Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!