Clue: Player with the first retired number in baseball
We have 1 answer for the clue Player with the first retired number in baseball. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
- The Iron Horse
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 22, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Player with the first retired number in baseball that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!