Clue: 1501, on a monument
We have 1 answer for the clue 1501, on a monument. See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
- 1501, in ancient Rome
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - December 20, 2013
- New York Times - December 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue 1501, on a monument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!