Clue: Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
We have 1 answer for the clue Year Vespucci sailed to the New World. See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
- 1501, in ancient Rome
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Year Vespucci sailed to the New World that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!