Clue: Year in Ivan the Great's rule
We have 1 answer for the clue Year in Ivan the Great's rule. See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
- 1501, in ancient Rome
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Year in Ivan the Great's rule that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!