Clue: Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
We have 1 answer for the clue Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage. See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
- 1501, in ancient Rome
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!