Clue: Year Michelangelo began "David"
We have 1 answer for the clue Year Michelangelo began "David". See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- 1501, in ancient Rome
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 13, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Year Michelangelo began "David" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!