Clue: Start of the 16th century
We have 1 answer for the clue Start of the 16th century. See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
- 1501, in ancient Rome
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 24, 2013
- New York Times - August 26, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - July 10, 2011
- Washington Post - September 18, 2004
- New York Times - September 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Start of the 16th century that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!