Clue: 1930's first lady
We have 1 answer for the clue 1930's first lady. See the results below.
- Mother of Richard I
- Feminist Smeal
- Much-admired First Lady
- Franklin's first lady
- Queen of Henry II
- Richard I's mother
- Daughter of Ferdinand III
- She followed Lou as first lady
- 1972 White House biography subtitled "The Years Alone"
- "The Great White Hope" woman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1930's first lady that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!