Clue: Franklin's first lady
We have 1 answer for the clue Franklin's first lady. See the results below.
- Mother of Richard I
- Feminist Smeal
- Much-admired First Lady
- 1930's first lady
- Queen of Henry II
- Richard I's mother
- Daughter of Ferdinand III
- She followed Lou as first lady
- 1972 White House biography subtitled "The Years Alone"
- "The Great White Hope" woman
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 21, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - January 17, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - November 30, 2008
- USA Today - May 05, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Franklin's first lady that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!