Clue: Queen of Henry II
We have 1 answer for the clue Queen of Henry II. See the results below.
- Mother of Richard I
- Feminist Smeal
- Much-admired First Lady
- Franklin's first lady
- 1930's first lady
- Richard I's mother
- Daughter of Ferdinand III
- She followed Lou as first lady
- 1972 White House biography subtitled "The Years Alone"
- "The Great White Hope" woman
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 24, 2004
- New York Times - March 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Queen of Henry II that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!