Clue: Daughter of Ferdinand III
We have 1 answer for the clue Daughter of Ferdinand III. See the results below.
- Mother of Richard I
- Feminist Smeal
- Much-admired First Lady
- Franklin's first lady
- 1930's first lady
- Queen of Henry II
- Richard I's mother
- She followed Lou as first lady
- 1972 White House biography subtitled "The Years Alone"
- "The Great White Hope" woman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 2007
- New York Times - July 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Daughter of Ferdinand III that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!