Clue: Mother of Richard I
We have 1 answer for the clue Mother of Richard I. See the results below.
- Feminist Smeal
- Much-admired First Lady
- Franklin's first lady
- 1930's first lady
- Queen of Henry II
- Richard I's mother
- Daughter of Ferdinand III
- She followed Lou as first lady
- 1972 White House biography subtitled "The Years Alone"
- "The Great White Hope" woman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 2015
- Netword - August 11, 2007
- New York Times - February 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Mother of Richard I that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!