Clue: Much-admired First Lady
We have 1 answer for the clue Much-admired First Lady. See the results below.
- Mother of Richard I
- Feminist Smeal
- Franklin's first lady
- 1930's first lady
- Queen of Henry II
- Richard I's mother
- Daughter of Ferdinand III
- She followed Lou as first lady
- 1972 White House biography subtitled "The Years Alone"
- "The Great White Hope" woman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Much-admired First Lady that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!