Clue: 1950's political inits.
We have 2 answers for the clue 1950's political inits.. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 26, 2006
- New York Times - January 12, 2005
- New York Times - January 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1950's political inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!