Clue: 1968 U.S. Open champ
We have 1 answer for the clue 1968 U.S. Open champ. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
- Former Davis Cup captain
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - November 08, 2013
- LA Times - April 03, 2012
- LA Times - May 15, 2011
- New York Times - December 19, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - August 20, 2010
- Washington Post - May 08, 2008
- New York Times - December 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1968 U.S. Open champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!